Hi Change makers!
Here we go. 2 weeks to the finish line!
I have started the end of year conversations and your strong reflections are so inspiring to hear. I am hearing how you all have grown personally and professionally and I am in awe of your leadership. I am so proud of each and every single one of you. Thank you for being in the arena.
There are a few important things in the Action Items, please review them all.
Almost to the end. Keep going. You got this.
2. (Mandatory) End of year conversations/debrief. Please schedule time on my calendar between May 3rd- May 20th to close out our coaching year together!
3. (Mandatory) Submit end of year data: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdW-gU9zFYeoRW09JBvz-reBeRzyVjNNTdOvSU4jKMmaLkjqg/viewform
4. (2020CMs only) 1CM End of Year Celebration! May 17th, 2021 @ 4:45-5:30pm CST
5. (2CMS) Alumni Induction - Thursday, May 20th 2021
1. 1CM End of Year Celebration
May 17th, 2021 @ 4:45-5:30pm CST
2. (2CMS) Alumni Induction
Thursday, May 20th 2021
3. End of Year conversations with MTLD
5. End of Year TFA Survey -TBD
Resource for COVID transition plans and resources here
AMANDA GORMANS POEM LESSON PLAN: https://www.pbs.org/newshour/extra/lessons-plans/lesson-plan-discuss-22-year-old-amanda-gormans-inaugural-poem-the-miracle-morning/
A week of Action: BLM in the Classroom: https://www.blacklivesmatteratschool.com/
Feb 2021: Honoring Black Agency and Joy: https://www.facinghistory.org/educator-resources/current-events/february-2021-honoring-black-agency-black-joy
6 Teaching Tools for Black History Month: https://www.edutopia.org/blog/black-history-month-teaching-resources-matthew-davis
This week's shout out goes to ALL OF YOU. I am so inspired by your resilience and commitment to pursuing change every single day! Thank you.
OUR BOARD PARENTS
We are 27 change makers with a lot more in common than we think. Our vision is to create closeness and connectivity with one another, our students, and their families to solve problems and create action.